Make Tomball the hub of your fun-filled getaway to southeast Texas!
From history and nature, to festivals, live music, sports, shopping and great food, we’re at the center of it all.
Here’s just a sample of what’s waiting for you in Tomball, Texas right now!
- Tea rooms and Country cooking, Texas barbecue and Baja-style Mexican treats, homemade desserts and ice cream hand-dipped by real soda jerks.
- The Tomball Museum Center with a dozen historic buildings and museums.
- Tomball’s restored railroad Depot and museum
- More than 40 historic cemeteries, markers, museums and homes within a short drive
- Three dozen driving ranges and golf courses for all skill levels just minutes away
- Parks and nature preserves
- Hiking and biking trails
- Fishing and birding
- Kayak and canoe along Spring Creek or Cypress Creek
- Disc golf and paintball
- Art exhibits at local galleries and the nearby Museum of Fine Arts Houston
- The annual Christmas Candlelight Tours at Tomball’s Museum Center
- Local community and professional theater productions
- Live performances from well known “Texas music” artists and those on the way up at Main Street Crossing
- Honky tonkin’ at Red River and Tin Hall
- Awarding-winning festivals such as:
The Tomball Honky Tonk Music Festival
Bugs, Brew & Barbecue
Rail & Tails Mudbug Festival
The Tomball Bluegrass Festival
Art Walk, Tomball!
The Tomball German Heritage Festival
German Christmas Festival and Christmas on Commerce
- Certified and informal runs and walks such as the annual Tomball Bunny Run
- The family-oriented “2nd Saturday at the Depot” for kids
- The Tomball Farmers Market
- Antiquing and treasure hunting throughout the historic downtown district
- Shopping at boutiques and specialty shops
- Christmas tree farms
- Haunted “Ghost Tours”
- Discover pioneer life at Kleb Woods Nature Center and Farm
- Pick your own fruit and berries at the Matt Family Orchard
- Letterboxing and geocaching
- Visit more than ten wineries along the Bluebonnet Wine Trail
- Sample Texas craft beers at six area breweries
- Nature photography on more than 575 combined areas of nearby woodlands
- SplashTown Waterpark – the largest waterpark in southeast Texas
These are just a few of the reasons why “Tomball is Texan for Fun!” Check it out for yourself . . .
Disclaimer this was copied from the Tomball, TX Website.